Experiences regarding the acquisition of Property and Real Estate in Turkey or the Mediterranean:
- You may have been to Turkey on Holiday and fell in love with the country and its people. There are also nice Flats and Houses you may have seen. "Why not buying one of those..." you may ask yourself.
- A Family from Germany has also seen a nice Villa for a reasonable price in the Dalaman Region, Turkey. They bought it. What they should have done beforehand was looking at the place in Wintertime. During the rainy Season their Villa was like an Island in a huge lake.
- Another Family from Enland got a nice Villa in the Fethiye Region, Turkey. They bought it in Summertime. During Wintertime to their surprise, their big and nice Cellar got so wet that sometimes a couple of centimeters of Water covered the floor.
- Others have seen nice Places during Summertime when everything is busy and alive. In Wintertime there may not be any Transportation-System, Supermarkets etc. working or only till evening 18:00 or 20:00 o'clock.
- Some nice Places in Spring or Autumn in Turkey like Bodrum, Fethiye, Kusadasi Area etc. are very much enjoyable. Mind that during Summertime there may be huge Discos next door and you will not get any Sleep till 03:00 o'clock in the morning.
- Also mind that a lot of Turkish Real Estate Agents need desperately money. So, to most of your doubts and questions you may hear the answer: "No Problem, no Problem".
- Therefore click on the following link and consider the checklist:
Did you appreciate the Information?
Make a Donation to Turkey-Property.org by clicking on the Paypal "Donate"-Button: