After buying a House, Property or Properties and Real Estate in Turkey:
- As from the date on which the transfer of the title deed has been carried out, the purchaser is the legal owner or the real estate, Property or Properties. Owners then have full authority to use and benefit from their Real Estate. Therefore, owners can sell, let or use their Real Estate whenever they may wish.
- It is advisable for foreign owners to engage the services of a solicitor for the sale of their Real Estate or Property to another foreign national, as the same procedures must be followed.
To rent out or let Real Estate and Property:
- Although it is not obligatory, it is also advisable to have a written rent contract prepared by a official Real Estate Agent when letting Real Estate or Property, in order to safeguard the rights and interests of the parties concerned.
- Note: Even when you rent out a part of your House or Flat to a good friend, you are very much advised to prepare a written contract by a official Real Estate Agent, because "Business is business, friendship is friendship".
- In addition to the above, it is considered advisable for foreign owners of real estate in Turkey to register themselves with their nearest Consulate, regardless of whether or not they intend to reside in Turkey on a permanent basis.
Did you appreciate the Information?
Make a Donation to Turkey-Property.org by clicking on the Paypal "Donate"-Button: